Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our visitors to our website: IP address, user account information when applicable, site visitation information, page views, browsers used and browser capabilities and site search queries. We also collect and retain any information submitted to our organization via the contact and other forms located in the site or in related landing pages or promotional pages.
How we use the information we gather
We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your visitor experience. Our information is not shared with any parties outside of The Hair Lounge and it’s designated agents. We make use of Google Analytics for site traffic reporting.
The people that are given access to this information
Your personal information is accessible only by designated salon The Hair Lounge employees including administrative staff. In limited cases, personal information may be visible to our designated web service provider but that information is only related to site functionality. No individual personal information such as appointment bookings, gift card purchases, or other sensitive information is stored on this site or accessible by any third party.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
To safeguard your personal information, we have implemented secure page logins and locked user accounts to email addresses so that any attempt to access login information cannot be sent to non-authorized parties.
THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
After thoroughly reviewing the safety guidelines released by both the state and Jefferson County, we have worked extremely hard to make our environment a safe space. It is our desire to uphold the safety, sanitation, and wellness of both our employees and our guests. With that being said, we wanted to give you information about our in-depth sanitation procedures before, during, and after each appointment as well as new protocols for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Arriving at the salon – Please wait outside for a Hair Lounge employee to greet, check you in and take your temperature. Anyone with a fever above 99.5 will be asked to re-schedule.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No additional people will be allowed into the building due to the 10-limit rule from the state of Colorado.
- Masks – It is mandated by the Colorado Department of Public Health that you wear a mask (must loop around the ears, no bandanas or scarves) for the duration of your appointment and the entire time you are in the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside for a limited time.
- Blow-dry services are paused for now to prevent the forceful movement of air and the unwanted spread of germs.
- Please limit what you bring to the salon, i.e. keys, wallet, and phone only if necessary.
- Cancellations – With the restrictions placed on our business and the demand for appointments, we ask that if you cannot make your appointment you give a 48-hour notice.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Social Distancing – We are splitting our service providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Service providers will be working at every other station, leaving an empty station open to keep a safe distance.
- All product testers have been removed from the retail area. (If you would like a sample, please inquire with a Hair Lounge employee.)
- All card readers will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- At the end of each service, we are resetting and sanitizing the station, restroom, and reception area in depth.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- A waiver and COVID questionnaire will need to be completed and signed before coming in for your appointment. (We will have hard copies in-salon if needed.)
- During the COVID-19 closure, each of our staff members has become Barbicide COVID-certified. Prior to each appointment our technicians will be sanitizing their tools, and station with Barbicide and a 60% alcohol-based cleaner, for your safety.
- We will be washing our hands and using hand sanitizer between each client and asking the client to do the same before starting their service.
- Door handles, restrooms, and high-traffic countertop surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Capes and hair towels will continue to be washed between each guest per our regular sanitation procedures.