THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
After thoroughly reviewing the safety guidelines released by both the state and Jefferson County, we have worked extremely hard to make our environment a safe space. It is our desire to uphold the safety, sanitation, and wellness of both our employees and our guests. With that being said, we wanted to give you information about our in-depth sanitation procedures before, during, and after each appointment as well as new protocols for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Arriving at the salon – Please wait outside for a Hair Lounge employee to greet, check you in and take your temperature. Anyone with a fever above 99.5 will be asked to re-schedule.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No additional people will be allowed into the building due to the 10-limit rule from the state of Colorado.
- Masks – It is mandated by the Colorado Department of Public Health that you wear a mask (must loop around the ears, no bandanas or scarves) for the duration of your appointment and the entire time you are in the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside for a limited time.
- Please limit what you bring to the salon, i.e. keys, wallet, and phone only if necessary.
- Cancellations – With the restrictions placed on our business and the demand for appointments, we ask that if you cannot make your appointment you give a 48-hour notice.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Social Distancing – We are reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. We have installed barriers between each station.
- All product testers have been removed from the retail area. (If you would like a sample, please inquire with a Hair Lounge employee.)
- All card readers will be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- At the end of each service, we are resetting and disinfecting the station, restroom, and reception area in depth.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- A waiver and COVID questionnaire will need to be completed and signed before coming in for your appointment. (We will have hard copies in-salon if needed.)
- During the COVID-19 closure, each of our staff members has become Barbicide COVID-certified. Prior to each appointment our technicians will be sanitizing their tools, and station with Barbicide and a 60% alcohol-based cleaner, for your safety.
- We will be washing our hands and using hand sanitizer between each client and asking the client to do the same before starting their service.
- Door handles, restrooms, and high-traffic countertop surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Capes and hair towels will continue to be washed between each guest per our regular sanitation procedures.